Call Center Agents
November 23, 2018//No Comments
A rewarding job working in the medical records industry.
- Requesting and obtaining medical records from healthcare providers
- Identify and coordinate the method for record retrieval with provider offices
- Maintain professional and frequent contact with provider offices throughout the record retrieval process
- Provide accurate and timely updates on the record retrieval status to clients
- Must be able to type 30 WPM with 90% accuracy.
- Must pass a general office skills test and a behavioral interview.
- Will also be required to pass a background check. Most felonies and fraud charges will exclude applicant.